Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Shower!

We have been really busy lately but have been thankful for the busyness in waiting for our ok to fly over to Taiwan!!

While we were visiting Matt's family over Easter, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law surprised us with a baby shower!! It was a lot of fun and everything they served was gluten free so I could eat it all. They picked the most creative games. Everyone again was so generous and we are so thankful for how much has been provided for us!!
I took pictures of everything but they are on another camera so I will just post some pictures of being at the shower:



Playing Games:


The Presents:




My Gluten Free Food :)


Yummy Punch


Matt had fun too! :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I had NO idea you were gluten free. Are you wheat/gluten intollerant or do you have Celiac? ANY help you want to give me in this area would be appreciated...we have found out in the past couple of months that our second born cannot have wheat/gluten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt doesn't look like he's having too much fun (I saw that pic of him and his dad ;-) )

    ReplyDelete