Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Almost 3 months old and........AWAKE

What a joy to open our email today. This is our first picture of Kaili with her eyes open and what beautiful eyes she has!!!!




They said she is doing really well. She eats about 4 ounces each time she is fed. They also wrote that she is smiling and giggling a lot. We are so excited to go get her.


Here a picture my sister in law sent me of all the babies at the orphanage. Can you find Kaili? I actually don't know which one she is but I have an idea.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! She gets more and more precious. Is your sister married to MAtt's brother or yours? How nice to have a family member who gets to see Kaili!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is Matt's sister :). She isn't there yet but gets periodic pictures. She is going during the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I think Kaili is definitely the cutest baby ever! But maybe I'm a little biased :-)

    ReplyDelete